Zelphiel
恐がる

(6830 days)
Threads: 1285
Style:
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
yep. EVO the one and only.

yeah... team Mexico surprised the hell out of me in KoF teams last year. I've been watching EVO since 2003 and it pretty much gets more and more hype every year, so I will guarantee some excitement.

The list of games that are being featured in the main tournament are...
(for those that don't want to take the time to look it up)

-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Mortal Kombat 9
-Street Fighter X Tekken 2013
-The King of Fighters XIII
-Persona 4 Arena
-Super Smash Bros Melee (added due to donations to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us

However, if you browse through twitch during the tournament you will find that people are streaming pretty much every good fighting game that wasn't in the main tournament. There were even people playing some very obscure fighters last year like Astra Superstars and the Rumble Fish during casuals.