Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5851 days)
Threads: 1766
Style:
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Seeing as he's admitted to being a troll here (after lying about it), Raist, you kinda don't have any ground to stand on now. I know you're required to go on your "fuck the po-lice" rant every time you can, though, so carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Raisty View Post
But then you went and hard deleted his post
To be totally clear, I can't hard delete posts, or I'd've done so for my own posts in the past multiple times. I happened to witness Lades hard-delete the post in person and I was all "Wait, what?" He was also in a weird mood that day, which I think we decided was because he didn't get enough sleep or something.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote