Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6301 days)
Threads: 1789
Style:
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 3 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Raisty View Post
You never hard-delete anything. I've been trying to get you to hard-delete some of my own posts for years because their existence caused me significant emotional distress, and you've refused because you don't believe in doing so.
When did I ever refuse based on that? I thought I just ended up forgetting. I even brought up the fact I forgot later and you were just like "I figured" or some similar response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Raisty View Post
BD made exactly one bad post here. One. His next post dropped whatever troll may have existed and only conveys his feelings towards the Simpsons in a relevant and nonthreatening (if confusing) way, and his third post just expresses confusion over Fly's overpost, a thought which exists in dozens of posts around here because Fly is a crazy drunk Australian.
His first post was straight-up trolling. His second post... I still don't know what it's supposed to mean. His third post (the one I deleted) amounted to "yeah... you mad bro," as I've stated before. If he actually had anything to contribute to this thread, he did so in a cryptic and ass-backwards manner (at best), or simply didn't do it at all, favoring trolling over participating normally (at worst).

You're right, though, in that Droog's trolling isn't comparable. At least he disguises it as a debate. Droog's trolling is also different in that it actually succeeds (which is why I'm less and less hesitant to threadban Droog by the day).

I'm really not seeing whatever redeeming factors you are in BD's posts. Unless you think a threadban is too harsh a punishment, in which case he's welcome to participate in ANY OTHER THREAD ON THE ENTIRE SITE, seeingas how a threadban only applies to the thread the ban applies to. Had he actually been willing (via PM, or an actual apology thread) to apologize for his trolling, I'd have unbanned him from this thread. Not to mention that his immediate jump to trolling people who like "anime garbage" came out of fucking nowhere, so I don't blame people for calling him on that. At least Droog's trolls stick to the topic and don't go into directly insulting something unrelated just to get at other people.