Old 10-12-2011   #43
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5973 days)
Threads: 69
Style:
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
After he insults us while expressing his taste? Yeah, he'd damn well better justify it.
Yeah, okay, he insulted you. Then you called him a douche and your rational argumenteers called him a retard, twice. Sounds like par for the course to me. But then you went and hard deleted his post and threadbanned him after he stopped doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades
How one could argue that's just his opinion and isn't trolling is unimaginable. He even uses the word "newfags" when we've all (everyone in this thread) been active here for much longer than he has.
I'm not going to say his first post wasn't asinine. I could defend it from an emotional point of view, but it would stray from the point so we'll stick with asinine. He says some shit, some people he said some shit to said some shit, some other people he didn't say any shit to say some shit, and we should all be able to go home feeling like we've contributed to the massive amount of shit that's been said on the internet. But then the administrative opinion of the guy somehow gets worse as he gets less asinine.

You say it's worse than when you threadbanned Droog, but the two aren't really comparable. When Droog trolls he goes on for pages and pages of crap, constantly defending and expanding [and admitting to] his trolls. BD made exactly one bad post here. One. His next post dropped whatever troll may have existed and only conveys his feelings towards the Simpsons in a relevant and nonthreatening (if confusing) way, and his third post just expresses confusion over Fly's overpost, a thought which exists in dozens of posts around here because Fly is a crazy drunk Australian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades
He then pulled a "u mad bro" statement. The post (which I deleted) consisted of nothing but that. There is no defense of those posts. Trying to defend his posts here, as his legitimate "opinion," especially as posted, is akin to defending homeopathy against actual science, if homeopathists were douchey (not that I'm saying they aren't, but I don't know, so let's assume). Really, Raist, I'd think you'd know better than this. But then again, you never did know better when it came to Yvl...
You're the one that hard-deleted the post. You never hard-delete anything. I've been trying to get you to hard-delete some of my own posts for years because their existence caused me significant emotional distress, and you've refused because you don't believe in doing so. So the idea that you hard-deleted what would otherwise be a completely reasonable reaction to a flypost just boggles my mind.