Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5861 days)
Threads: 1532
Style:
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I haven't watched the Simpsons in years. So to me it doesn't really matter if it goes away, although it may still be sad to know that s how that i've grown up with is now gone.

I haven't seen any Futurama or Family Guy in forever either. I guess all of these kinds of shows are getting rather boring to me.

Doe anyone think that Family Guy will ever have more episodes than the Simpsons?