Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5850 days)
Threads: 1766
Style:
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Yeah, this game is supposedly one of the best MMOs Korea has to offer (which isn't saying much) but my one friend is all over this. Giving it a fair shot because I need a break from ESO and Destiny isnt cutting it on its own. But yeah, they're total incompetent morons when it comes to figuring out things that the industry figured out 15 years ago, like server transfers, kicking you from a game because you're AFK, or server loads. The game's gonna be pretty fucked until people get fed up and leave. I went on Old Man Cho server and I only had a 200 person wait or so. Haven't logged off since, because why would I need to? I also picked KFM because I watched the launch stream and it looked fun as balls. Gonna make an assassin too of course but we already had an assassin in our group.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote