Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5433 days)
Threads: 1785
Style:
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainazzo View Post
Really...I would think the point of gaming, and a clean community like this would be trying to beat it fairly. And every member here plays their games fairly. I don't think we'd want EF to be associated with cheating and having people think we cheat to play games. Just doesn't sound good imho.
That's not the deal, it's that there's no chance of coming close to sites that specialize in stuff like this, so it'd be a pointless gesture. We'd end up leeching material from elsewhere, so we'd still have no unique content really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainazzo View Post
Bringing up this topic over and over again will get onto some peoples nerves, and it obviously did here. Cause we recently had multiple threads about, how to improve EF, what can be done to make it more active.
Altima didn't do anything wrong. Yvl's the one to blame for the crap this thread brought up. If I sounded angry in my responses to Altima's first post, its because I was pissed at how Yvl was acting.