Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5636 days)
Threads: 1766
Style:
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Raisto returns! View Post
(though DW4 was a horrible game for a lot more reasons than just its horrible story mode)
DW4 did something incredibly right though - the morale system. It really made you feel like you were having a measurable impact on the battle and added a layer of strategy that's since been lost. I've been disappointed that future installments got rid of it. But I'll admit that it had its set of major flaws, even though that was the first DW game i played.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote