Old 07-18-2013   #4
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5560 days)
Threads: 69
Style:
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvls
I already wanted this game enough without seeing a ~9 rating from a place that usually gives these kinds of games 6s.
IGN has a history of assigning reviewers seemingly at random for its "official reviews" (like giving a shooter to someone that mentions in his opening line how much he hates shooters) so there's never been a whole lot of consistency with their scores. This guy doesn't sound like he would have given those scores to the previous games though, so that may not be the best metric.

None of the changes described excite me all that much. And the story mode sounds like how DW4's was set up, which brings back bad memories (though DW4 was a horrible game for a lot more reasons than just its horrible story mode). I guess we'll see.