Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(6787 days)
Threads: 181
Style:
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
I got up to end gaming and CBF as there was no motivation at all to do so. Then I decided to play it again from scratch and ran into the same problem at the same place so now I have 2 saves of "meh CBF" As opposed to 13 which I don't even think I'm halfway in and just hated every moment of, so I gigged through Star Ocean instead because I can deal with over the top absurd shit, just not shizen diverging shit.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote