Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(6582 days)
Threads: 181
Style:
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
I confess to never paying attention to anything related to Songs of elements or throne gaming. So I am also confessing that I can bluntly block out any sort of hype contained to anything I have zero interest in, as all I know is that the latter has posters in stores and they look like "someone had a brooding late night binge with dark colours and coffee".

So yeah, feeling the same with that Hunger Games crap as well, really could give two shits.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote