Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4972 days)
Threads: 315
Style:
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
The train and Midgar:

- Barrett Censor bypasses, saying "Shi't" Much like on an internet forum with an autofilter. Someone ban him.
- The grammar becomes apparent, "Havin' everyone worried like that you don't give a damn 'bout no one but yourself!" I'm not even talking about the double negative, which people say verbally anyways, but the lack of a comma.
- Closer look at Biggs reveals a wardrome inspired by Rambo or something.
- Jesse is racist. Cloud's face was piutch black. Had to clean it for him.
- I sympathise with the guy who hates the last train.
- Top plate is 50 meters above ground? They use metric? Surprising, thought it was Translated in America.
- Cloud acts like its his first time seeing the city. How soon was this after he ran into Tifa!? No wait, he met her IN the city. Plothole, already.
- Yes, Barrett, the city on a plate is indeed a fucking pizza that makes the people underneath supper, err, suffer. At least they have food.
- On topa that? Silly Barrett, that slang's for hicks!
- I do admit that I do like the comparison of the train to life in the slums. One of the few things I always liked about the game.
- Silly Barrett, Marlene is YOUR little baby!
- A pinball machine as an elevator? Waste of a good machine....
- The fact that I have the option to tell Tifa "Give me something hard" makes me think she's a man with implants.
- Tifa's drinks taste the best. Good to know. I thought the slums alcoholics drank from being too poor to live elsewhere.
- What the fuck, Biggs just hit the camera when Barrett threw him!?
- I now have the option to reply "Blow off" to Wedge. Cloud's sexual orientation is brought into further doubt.
- Wait... just noticed... THEY HAVE NO MOUTHES!? Oh, and plot oversight: You can see the stars when they're in Midgar? And OH, RIGHT, SOLDIERs work for Shinra, in Midgar, SO WHY WAS CLOUD ACTING LIKE IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME IN MIDGAR?
- Cloud wants to be the best there is, just like Sephiroth. Poor choice in role model bud, spoilers and all that!
- Cloud just asked "What?" twice to Tifa explaining herself, and then makes a promise after the second what without an answer. Moron.
- Barrett pays for mercs out of Marlene's school funds. Fail parent is fail.
- Right, so I couldn't change materia earlier because Barrett didn't know how. Thanks a fucking lot.

Next time! The Number 5 reactor!

Current rating: I might try to make it better by treating this like an LP/10