Ashe
Vengeful Wrathe

(4893 days)
Threads: 120
Style:
Mood: Hmph...
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 1 day

Ashe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to all
Ashe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ashe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Chipotlé View Post
Americans understand soccer. We just choose to ignore it because football is way better. Well, most Americans do. Hell, I used to be on a soccer team in school. We won three championships and I was the best god damn player. Not really, but I took the number 1 jersey to inflate my massive ego anyway. Considering that there are literally about 60 different sports channels on any decent cable service, America understands soccer. But soccer is much like tennis in that there are some Americans who like it, but the rest just say "Fuck it" and go watch the football game and make money. Or they are like me where instead of watching soccer or football, they watch a real man's sport and watch baseball.
not if youre a cleveland fan. You watch everything and expect to lose at them all. So you almost kinda wanna fall back onto soccer or tennis lol