Old 08-22-2010   #22
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4196 days)
Threads: 1261
Style:
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Little View Post
I love you too man.

The only thing which are American are fat bitches and rednecks, the sooner you understand this the sooner you start following real sports where your blokes don't need padding to protect their manicures.

Says the guy whose sport involves whinny cunts who have to stop the game and piss and moan when someone kicks the a bit harder than usual thus making the boring as fuck game even longer while refs have to babysit the overgrown babies that call themselves soccer players.

The only time the game stops in real football is when someone is legit injured.

Yeah, even with all the padding, people still break limbs all the god damn time. Because you have to be a real man to play real football.

Bloke.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.