Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(6694 days)
Threads: 181
Style:
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Tsukishiro View Post
Even if they fix the bugs, it doesn't fix the horrible characters and story, even if they add an extra character or two to use.
Edge...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVERIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

EmoemoemoemoemoemoOMGABEASTIE! emoemoemoemoemoOMGPLOTWIST!emo emoemoOOOBOOBIE!emoemo awww end of game, oh wells next!

yeah I only watched it on a youtube lets play since I do not own a 360 and my sister was not paying full RRP for it on the 360 primarily due to the demo she downloaded and then me telling her it wasn't worth $100. Still, bugs should be ironed on on the PS3 int he current capacity if the code monkeys are any good at their job.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote