Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums

Notices

Quotes

"Whoa whoa whoa... you want to force your way in here? Not a good idea. Because.. you know... I'll get hurt. We wouldn't want THAT, would we? No... we wouldn't. Shoo."
- Generic Door Blocker
(Treasure of the Rudras)

"This ritual demands a sacrifice, and I can think of none more enticing than you..."
- Demon Lord
(Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)

"Careful! The cats may explode if you touch them! They're purrrfectly content where they are."
- Narrator
(Quest for Glory IV)

"I am matter. I am antimatter. I can see your past. I can see your future. I consume time and I will consume you!"
- Culex
(Super Mario RPG)

"There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second... But there's none of that here. No one and nothing ages. Nothing wastes away. This quiet, boundless, and beautiful world... An ideal world, straight out of a fairy tale, isn't it? A place and time that belongs to no one... Res nullius... It's because this is a future that was eliminated!!! History is composed of choices and divergences. Each choice you make creates a new world and brings forth a new future. But at the same time, you're eliminating a different future with the choices you didn't make. A future denied of all existence because of a change in the past... A future that was destroyed before it was even born rests here... condensed into the Dead Sea."
- Miguel
(Chrono Cross)

"Warping the minds of men and shepherding the masses has always been your church's domain. You lure sheep with empty miracles and a dead god."
- Sydney
(Vagrant Story)

"Know the shame of your own ignorance before you accuse others."
- Mullen
(Grandia)

"Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements."
- Ashley Riot
(Vagrant Story)

"Those who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear."
- Rose
(The Legend of Dragoon)

"There are two sides to every coin. Love and hate. Life and death. They are all the same."
- Lynx
(Chrono Cross)

"Love is deeper and darker than the black seas of hell."
- Lynx
(Chrono Cross)

"Snake... we're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing... I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in. Snake.... farewell."
- Grey Fox, his dying words to Solid Snake
(Metal Gear Solid)

"He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future...conquers the past."
- Kane
(Command & Conquer)

"Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon..."
- Ninja
(Metal Gear Solid)

"Everyone feels sick the first time they kill someone... but killing is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it."
- Solid Snake
(Metal Gear Solid)

"Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle."
- Toad
(Super Mario Bros.)

"Doesn't this just beat all?"
- Rei's infamous quote
(Breath of Fire III)

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."
- Magus
(Chrono Trigger)

"This weapon represents considerable power...Your actions may either save or destroy life. Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences!"
- Melchior
(Chrono Trigger)

"Male, female, what's the difference? Power is beautiful and I've got the power!"
- Flea
(Chrono Trigger)

"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in."
- Frog
(Chrono Trigger)

"The past is dead. It was all just a dream..."
- Magus
(Chrono Trigger)

"In our world, every storm has an end. Every night brings a new day. What's important is to trust those you love, and never give up. We must never give up hope!"
- Priestess
(Chrono Trigger)

"There's nothing like the sound of hundreds of voices screaming in unison."
- Kefka
(Final Fantasy VI)

"Ignorance itself is a crime!"
- Miluda
(Final Fantasy Tactics)

Quote Filtering Options
Collapse This