Evermore Forums

Evermore Forums (http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Why don't we have this kind of style? (http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19242)

Yvlla 11-24-2006 07:46 PM

Why don't we have this kind of style?

I went looking through the different skins we have, and realized we don't have a dark blue/black color scheme, something like Surge, except blue instead of red. Can this be changed?

Kurbee 11-24-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvl
I went looking through the different skins we have, and realized we don't have a dark blue/black color scheme, something like Surge, except blue instead of red. Can this be changed?

Yea, I would like one too...

Blue owns your mom.

Zelphiel 11-25-2006 02:02 AM

I'm working on one now.

it's name is 'something'. It'll get a new name later.

edit: it's called cerulean

it's still open for Johnny and Smash to mess around with it... but this is the basic idea for what you wanted right?

Chicken Little 11-25-2006 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelphiel
I'm working on one now.

it's name is 'something'. It'll get a new name later.

edit: it's called cerulean

it's still open for Johnny and Smash to mess around with it... but this is the basic idea for what you wanted right?

Oh god...my eyes...why wont the blood stop!

Yvlla 11-25-2006 02:36 AM

Ah, there it is. That's pretty much perfect, with the exception of the buttons and banner, but I'm sure that someone will fix it within the next 6 - 16 months. Maybe. There's also some black on black action going on, and that's nasty.

Lancet Jades 11-25-2006 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvl
Ah, there it is. That's pretty much perfect, with the exception of the buttons and banner, but I'm sure that someone will fix it within the next 6 - 16 months. Maybe. There's also some black on black action going on, and that's nasty.

Don't worry, I'll perfect it sometime in the next 200 - 5000 centuries.

Nickelback 11-25-2006 10:48 AM

Lordy, those are some hideous color combos. I'll probably make it look awesome later. Also YAY for it not being in alphabetical order. I have to fix that too. IT WILL BE PERFECT OR IT WILL DIE.

Bloozilla 11-25-2006 11:12 AM

That style is a nightmare for someone picky about colors like I am. *Eye twitch* O.O

Yvlla 11-25-2006 01:36 PM

I don't get it, aside from some text being hard to read (such as the poll options) and the banners and buttons, this is perfect.

Lancet Jades 11-25-2006 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doppelganger
Lordy, those are some hideous color combos. I'll probably make it look awesome later. Also YAY for it not being in alphabetical order. I have to fix that too. IT WILL BE PERFECT OR IT WILL DIE.

Smashyfuck, leave it to me instead. I'll refine it yes I will indeedy >.>