Evermore Forums

Evermore Forums (http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ten years of Evermore (http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30152)

Lancet Jades 01-15-2014 10:06 AM

Ten years of Evermore

EF is 10 years old today!

Early in the year of our Lord, two thousand four, I had a dream. A dream that people of all walks of life would have a place to post, whether you be a Yvl, a Tessa, a Droog, or yes, even a Holly. A place to hang out, where everyone knows your name (or at least knows the name they call you).

So for the last decade, you assholes have been costing me money to the tune of $120 US per YEAR to run this shitty site and deal with your inane ramblings and incoherent arguments. Get that straight, people: I PAY REAL MONEY TO SEE RAIST ACT LIKE HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

I PAY REAL MONEY FOR HOLLY TO HAVE ANOTHER PLACE TO VENT HER VERY EXISTENCE UPON!

So really, I'm something like a martyr.

Anyways, have a happy EF birthday, and everyone should, like, post some topics so we have some discussion going on to celebrate EF's birthday. Do it for Tessa ;.;

Setzophone 01-15-2014 04:24 PM

This place was a huge part of my life during my high school years. I don't have as much time to visit now (working nights and stuff), but I'd really hate to see this place go. I've had some of the best times I've had on the internet within these forums.

I hope it lasts another 10 years, just so Lades has to pay for it. :)

Raist Classic 01-15-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancet Jades (Post 418489)
So for the last decade, you assholes have been costing me money to the tune of $120 US per YEAR to run this shitty site and deal with your inane ramblings and incoherent arguments. Get that straight, people: I PAY REAL MONEY TO SEE RAIST ACT LIKE HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

To be fair, I paid some of that money too.

Just so I could act better than everyone else at this precise moment.

I feel it was a wise investment.

Lancet Jades 01-15-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Raisto returns! (Post 418496)
To be fair, I paid some of that money too.

Just so I could act better than everyone else at this precise moment.

I feel it was a wise investment.

You're one of only three people who have ever donated money, so there's that.

T1000416 01-16-2014 01:46 AM

Congratulations Lades for creating this decade of decadence. I may not have been apart of it much, probably was more of annoyance than anything, but thank you anyways.

Lancet Jades 01-16-2014 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T1000416 (Post 418499)
Congratulations Lades for creating this decade of decadence. I may not have been apart of it much, probably was more of annoyance than anything, but thank you anyways.

Nah, you're not an annoyance. It's nice to see you pop in here and there. You add a little bit of diversity to discussions, sort of like a token black guy.

Kurbee 01-16-2014 08:05 PM

GUYS I HAVE A FUCKING COMPUTER AGAIN

ITS AN EVERMORE MIRACLE

Chicken Little 01-17-2014 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancet Jades (Post 418502)
Nah, you're not an annoyance.

That would be me, and I will cut any bitch who dare take that title.

But a decade huh?

Bunch of sorry shits we are... /jest

MacAtac 01-17-2014 03:02 PM

That's all? I've felt like it's been 50 years.

Hate this place.

ETA: I was joking.This place is very nice.

Lancet Jades 01-17-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurbee (Post 418509)
GUYS I HAVE A FUCKING COMPUTER AGAIN

ITS AN EVERMORE MIRACLE

Welp, that's it. I'm shutting EF down. Anything that helps Kirby can't be a good thing to have in existence.